Our beloved Shannon is leaving us and we’re on the hunt for somebody special to fill her fashionable little shoes! If you’d like to join the TLO family as we venture forward into our second year please take a look at the below and forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, creative and hard-working sales associate for our shop in Pasadena.
What you’d do:
- Provide customers with information regarding vintage products and independent lines carried at TLO.
- Maintain store visuals and appearance.
- Photograph and list items for online.
- Track store inventory.
- Minor sewing repairs (on vintage garments).
- Packing and shipping online orders.
What you need:
- Prior experience in sales, preferably fashion.
- Knowledge of current fashion trends.
- Knowledge of vintage periods, fabrics and styles.
- Strong communication skills.
- To be a team player.
- To be comfortable using a camera. (Owning an SLR would be ideal!)
- Working knowledge of photoshop/excel a bonus.
- Love of cats and lingerie an even bigger bonus.